Saturday 18 January 2014

Forthcoming talk on the Loch Ness Monster

I will be giving a talk on the Loch Ness Monster to the Edinburgh Fortean Society on Tuesday 11th February at 7:30pm. The venue is the Counting House pub on West Nicolson Street in Edinburgh. The Society's website can be found here.

The talk will look back on the year past from the point of view of the Monster as well as the Loch Ness area. That will include excerpts on my own work as well as some stories from the area (some of which have not reached this blog!).

Entry is £1 only and the talk will have a Q&A session at the end. Finish time will be about 10pm. Hope to see you there.

 




8 comments:

  1. Please record it and you tube it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, GB. Any chance for a podcast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an "armchair monster-hunter" I'm for the YouTube option.
      But if the cameras aren't there is it all-ticket or pay at the turnstile?

      *AnonStg*

      Delete
  3. Thirded! Wish I could be there in person, but I'll settle for being there in spirit.

    Good luck, and hoist one for me!

    Yours in Nessiana,

    Storm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok,heres the deal.set up a camera,make sure it includes the speaker,and OR the presentation screen if any.likr a narrated slide show on you tube,Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is recorded anyway but I might be saying things I do not wish to be broadcast over the Internet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was a jet setter to be there! Come on GB don't be shy, let it all out, what could possibly be so bad about being frank? Hey maybe Charlie Sheen will be there! I wonder if Dick Raynor will be there?:-)

      Delete